I cannot start my game
Posted by Brandon Marsh, Last modified by Oleg Bahvalov on 13 April 2017 02:57 PM
Please try to execute the following general troubleshooting steps according to the system you are using:
Step 0. Make sure that you have enough memory space on your device (if there is not, try deleting items that you are not using).
Step 1. Close all the unneeded background applications before launching the game.
Step 2a (for Android devices): Clear the cache memory on your device: go to Settings → Applications → Manage Applications → [ Name of the application ] → Tap [ Clear Cache ] and then [ Force Stop ]
Step 2b (for iOS devices): Restart your device.
Step 3. Try to start the app again.
N.B! Some games require a constant stable Internet connection. In this case we recommend to disable mobile data and use Wi-Fi.
Also in some cases - reinstalling the game would help, however please contact our support team first to make sure that you game progress will be safe.
If the issue persists, definitely open a ticket with our Support Team and provide the following information:
- What is the game and version you are referring to.
- What model of mobile device you have? Is it rooted?
- What version of Android / iOS is installed there?
- What is your player id / gamer tag / nickname in the game
- Are there any error codes? (If there are please send us screenshot and/or video recording)