Drag Racing Player Tips
Posted by Brandon Marsh, Last modified by Brandon Marsh on 06 September 2016 03:44 PM
Updating the game
Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green.
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere – watch the orange indicator on your dashboard.
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy.
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online.
- Upgrades count towards an increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t.
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage.
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings.
Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car.
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP.
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP.
- If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”.
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League.
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the “Settings” menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks, or reboot the device.